1. Erin values HONESTY above all.
2. CARE for the little ones.
3. Hands & feet to YOURSELF.
4. Upstairs is OUT OF BOUNDS (unless in class or in supervised care).
5. The CARPARK is not for playing.
6. BORED? Let's find a broom and clean! Or use that beautiful imagination and play!
8. No HIDING! In clothes racks or tyres...
9. You BREAK it, you PAY for a new one...
10. DO NOT touch weights or balls (unless supervised by an instructor in a class).
SURPRISE REWARDS will be given to kids that clean up and play nice.
If a RULE IS BROKEN, you must clean up, sit beside Mum or Dad and wait for the consequences.
Parents are ultimately responsible for their childrens behaviour... and their own workout. It's a essential life skill to teach kids respect for self, others & property.
Erin is a personal protection educator specialising in behaviour management. Check out the education programs on offer.